Gürkan ÇİÇEK/Turkey/Samsun-Vezirköprü Regional Boarding Secondary School

 Teacher introduction 

GÜRKAN ÇİÇEK/ Turkey/Samsun -Vezirköprü Regional Boarding Secondary School

Hello dear colleagues.
My name is Gürkan Çiçek and I m an English Language Teacher since 2013. I've graduated from İstanbul Univesity. I have been working at state schools for seven years.I have worked at primary,secondary and high schools in Turkey in order to teach English .We'd like to improve our language skillls by participating useful etwinning projects like this project and we're so willling to do our best during this project process.



This is my video on Youtube.





School Introduction 


I used Renderforest Web2 tool to make intro and ''Animato'' make my school's introduction video.



Students Introduction 


My students used Face.co to create their avatars.


Our Neighbourhood 
We used pictramap web2 tool to introduce our villages.

<iframe src="https://www.pictramap.com/app/view?p=15b931&paused=1" style="min-height: 600px; min-width: 740px; " width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>

Our Logos 


WHAT IS THERE IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD


LET'S COMPARE OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD



Present a place or a interview a person from your neighbourhood


Öğrencilerimizle beraber soruları Eba ve Whatsapp üzerinden belirledikten sonra 15 tane soru oluşturduk ve bu soruları Canva web2 aracını kulanarak belge haline getirdik ve bu sorulardan beş tanesini öğrencilerimiz seçti ve röportaj yaptılar.Röportaj yapmak istemeyen öğrencilerimiz ise jigsawplanet kullanarak yaşadığı çevrenin yapbozunu yaptı.

Pick a place in your partners' neighbourhood and describe it


Why I like my neighbourhood, what could be better in my neighbourhood







Yorumlar